Experienced in Ruby on Rails and various frontend based programming languages utilizing a background in IT hardware systems. Broadly knowledgeable in the latest web technologies as well as streamlined principles and techniques in app development. Possess strong skills in conveying technical information and learning new concepts.
- Delivering high-performance, high-quality, secure and well-documented code that is unit-tested, code reviewed and checked regularly for continuous integration.
- Leverage expertise in No code Apps to develop Web and Mobile Applications using the Bubble.io platform.
- Combine business objectives with user experience for client projects.
- Collaborated on porting the Counting Coral website from Wix to the WordPress platform utilizing the Divi framework.
- Redesigned the Counting Coral website through collaboration with the founders, translation of stakeholder vision into achievable code, and drafting new web pages in WordPress.
- Created and maintained the user experience and interactions for compatibility across multiple devices and platforms such as mobile/responsive web.
- Installed, configured, and provided on-site support for wired/wireless surveillance equipment, including Network Video Recorders (NVR), IP Cameras (IPC), Wi-Fi access points (AP) and associated network cabling.
- Installed, serviced and troubleshooted HVAC equipment including control modules, actuators, temperature/pressure sensors and other measuring devices, circulating pumps, and various fans.
- Control, adjustment and operational checks of components to assure reliability of HVAC equipment
- Designed, created, managed company's website including product listings for the entire merchandise library.
- Designed and installed proprietary LED-based illumination system for main Manhattan storefront.
Retro tetris game built in React.
This app allows you to take the role of a museum manager where you can add, track and manage exhibits.
A Sinatra App to keep track of books, their authors and which users posted them.
A react app that allows the user to test their computer science knowledge with true or false questions.
This is an app that lets you browse all of the teams, players and star players that exist in the game Blood Bowl 2 along with their unique stats and information.